How to clean a household juicer
1. After squeezing the juice, simply clean the machine first, and don't let the pomace and other debris of the machine condense, which will bring some trouble to the subsequent cleaning.
2. The cutter head can be removed if possible, but the frequency should not be too frequent. The cutter head is easy to be entangled with fibers or residues of fruits and other foods. This requires your carefulness. First, pull out the residue along the winding direction. , Then rinse with water.
3. Don't throw away the used small brushes or toothbrushes at home. They are very effective when cleaning small places. You can use small brushes to scrub, so that the cleaning effect is better.
4. If the knife is used for mincing meat, then the coup of the editor is to break the remaining steamed buns into steamed bun residue, and then put them in a blender and stir, so that it can effectively absorb the minced meat, etc., and is relatively clean.
5. The cleaning of the appearance is relatively simple. Just wipe it with a rag. Do not wash it with water or scrape it with a hard object to avoid this injury. The base cannot be immersed in water to avoid damage to the insulation part of the motor.