The cooler installation method is divided into a vertical oil cooler and a horizontal oil cooler. The vertical cooler has the characteristics of small installation area and convenient installation. The horizontal oil cooler has the characteristics of small pressure drop and strong water shock resistance. Therefore, the vertical or horizontal oil cooler can be correctly selected according to different site, space height and performance requirements, which can better meet the generator set. And the needs of other equipment.
(1) After the cooler pressure test is passed, it can only be used.
(2) Check whether each pouring and venting valve is flexible and easy to use and the switch position, and whether the pressure gauge and thermometer are all installed.
(3) Check whether the foundation and the support are firm, and whether the bolts of each part are fully buckled and fastened.
(4) When it is used, it will first be sent to the cold stream and then to the heat stream.
(5) When using cold medium or heat medium, first ensure that the auxiliary line is unblocked, then slowly open the outlet valve, check the inlet valve after no problem, and must open slowly to prevent rolling. Pay attention to the changes in equipment during the application process. After the cooler is used, the leakage may occur as the temperature and pressure change, and it should be checked in time.